Sunday, May 4, 2008

dear indie hipster sitting a few seats away from me,

dear indie hipster sitting a few seats away from me,

technology is allowing us to view each others libraries on itunes. for a moment i was embarrassed that you would see my disgusting amount of nortena music (it's my moms btw im too lazy to delete it) but then i saw that you have garth brooks so my embarrassment changed into shock and later disgust. you do have rage against the machine but no deftones so i dont know if our relationship can progress past the itunes stage. however, fortunately we share many similarities.

1. we both have greasy hair. i think yours is a fashion statement, mine however is being lazy/not having enough time to completely de-grease from last nights festivities (i know, gross)
2. we both sort of like the same music, you enjoy garth brooks and i enjoy juanes. theres no shame, just embrace it.
3. we're both greasy right now.


I know, we're meant for one another. Please reach me at this blog for further instructions.

-the girl with the greasy hair and better music taste.

p.s. can i borrow your 80s music cd?

1 comment:

monica. said...

this was so cute. haha.