Monday, February 11, 2008

Cro Mags will kill you twice.

So a few days ago I had a in depth conversation with my friend Diego about bands that look like (and probably could) kill you. We immediately came up with a concurrent list of bands that obviously would eat you for breakfast.
1. Drop Kick Murphys (Danielle says: Drop Kick Murphys will dropkick you in your heart and in your face)
2. Cro Mags- This was Diego's suggestion. I found out that during their movie TWO people became paraplegics. Thats tougher than Leif Garrets VHI Behind the Music.
3. True Sounds of Liberty. I think the average height for that band is 7 feet 9 inches. They will eat you.
4. Agnostic Front- do not let the fact that they sell thongs with their name super imposed on the crotch fool you. They will kill you, and not with kindness.
5. Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance- I know this seems unlikely but I quote "He will break a bottle over your head if he feels threatened."
6.TED LEO AND THE PHARMACISTS. I will quote Diego "beneath his rosy vegan exterior lurks an evil mastermind. you have been warned". Honestly the last person you want to mess with is a vegan, they are hungry, cranky little people who will bench press you with one hand and crush you with the other.



HE WILL CRUSH YOU.


/ end post.

1 comment:

monica. said...

i feel like i'm 15 again saying that i still have a soft spot for my chem but seriously? frank? idk.
and ted leo? oh jeez. he's badass but i can't picture him hitting me with anything but a radtastic pair of socks.