Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crush/ clueless/ meat popsicle

I unfortunately (not really) told my secret (not so secret to my friends) crush about this blog. If you're reading this, it's not about you its about you. My unrequited puppy dog crush is almost debilitating because I have realized that I am human. I am no longer this steel cage where no emotions escape and only the strong survive. I have to come to grips with the fact that I have feelings and these feelings are telling me to have a crush. It unfortunately makes my every day life difficult to deal with. I have infiltrated the subject and am approaching most of this crush like I would a math problem, (awkwardly, and with a lot of erasing.) I do beg the few friends that read this to not awkwardly shout his name in the comments because with that I will be forced to tell Ted Leo you hid is tofu sandwich in between your meat Popsicles. Yes I'd go there.

Today while on the way to school with Danielle I realized that I am lame. I really like 90s music, and most 80s music as well. I have no shame and neither should you. These decades are filled with real gems. I think the more awkward the song now, the better it is in retrospect. For instance, the entire Clueless soundtrack. Actually the whole movie, soundtrack and all is AMAZING. I yearned as a young child to look like Cher and hoped I myself could fall in love with Paul Rudd. Actually I still hope one day Paul Rudd will fall in love with me. My fashion sense might have changed but hey, one day metallic doc martens may make a come back. Here's to hoping.

I should be studying for a test, if you read this Danielle. I took a mental break.

1 comment:

monica. said...

its just [ahhhh] A LITTLE CRUSHHHHHHHHHHH.
i want a crush goddammit.
i wanted paul rudd first! :[